Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Gal's Best Pal


Wags n Whiskers has the sweetest images. This digi stamp is called Angel Whispers. She is so cute and I love the little dog. She reminds me of my mini schnauzer Sofi. I colored her with Copic Sketch markers and I used Stickles on her wings. My cardstock is from Brazzil and the DP is Stampin Up. I used a Spellbinder die cut and my sentiment is punched out with a Stampin Up punch. The sentiment is a freebie digi stamp that I picked up somewhere. The flowers and pearls are from my stash. The buttons are from Basic Grey and they are tied with pink and white baker's twine.

I will be entering this card in these challenges:

Wags n Whiskers - Challenge #50 - Spring

Sentimental Sunday - Challenge #48 - Cute and Cuddly

Pollycraft - Challenge #86 - Friends

Paper Cupcakes - Color Challenge - Pink, Yellow, and Green

Paper Playtime - Digi Monday - Challenge #42 - Anything Goes

Digital Tuesday - Challenge #104 - For the Kids

Papertake Weekly - Challenge #54 - Sketch

Flutterby Wednesday - Challenge #148 - Buttons and Bows

I hope you like what you see.

12 comments:

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

This is a gorgeous card. I love this stamp. I am partial to girls and their puppies! Great coloring and the glitter on the wings is such a nice touch. Thank you for playing with us at PaperPlaytime!

uksharon said...

Love how you've used this image - looks fabulous.
Thanks for joining us at DT this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Anonymous said...

How pretty is this?! Such a gorgeous image! Thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week x

Kristie W. said...

What a sweet card! I love your image and how you incorporated the buttons/bows. Thanks for playing along with Flutter By Wednesday!

Unknown said...

cute image, love the colors and paper, cute buttons and bows...great work!

Cheryl said...

This is so sweet! Thank you for joining our “Cute & Cuddly” challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

~Cheryl~


Check out my blog candy!

Flutterby Trina said...

Such and adorable image, I love the sparkle on her wings! Thanks for playing with us at Theres Magic In The Air with our colour challenge! Good Luck xxx

Stampin Lucy said...

Very sweet and dainty, I love the feel of this, great image, wonderful coloring, thanks for joining us at "There's Magic in the Air"

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card and an adorable image.

Thanks for joining us over at Pollycraft this week.

Hugs

Joanne x

D said...

Your card is gorgeous. I love the glitter you added to the wings. Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Playtime :)

Danni said...

Love this card! So pretty! thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

maddy hill said...

what a gorgeous card and i love your colour combo , so very pretty !
thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly this week .
hugs
maddy xx