Sunday, January 8, 2012

Celebrate


Happy New Year's everyone! I know it has been a few months since my last post. But, life just seems to get in the way sometimes. I am back with my first card for 2012. I call it Celebrate, but it looks like a Valentine's card. I used a digi by Krista Smith of Saturated Canary. This is Violet. She is so cute. Here is the recipe for the card:

Cardstock - Red CS is by The Paper Co. Pink CS is by Cricut. And the DP is Sweet Cakes by Doodlebug Designs.
Heart Doily - by Hallmark
Embossed hearts - Embossing folder by Provo Craft for Cuttlebug.
Copic sketch markers were used in these colors:


I plan to enter this card in these challenges:

Saturated Canary Challenge - #8 - Clean and Simple

Sparkle Forum Challenge - Anything but a Christmas Card

Card Crafter's Circle Challenge - #4 - Make It Colourful!

A Gem of a Challenge - #37 - Photo Inspiration

Crafty Emma Challenge - #67 - Anything Goes

Dream Valley Challenge - #23 - Anything Goes

Paper Sundaes Challenge - #102 - Saturated Colours

I hope you like my creation and I enjoy everyone's comments. Have a blessed day everyone.

12 comments:

Jenée said...

Darling little Valentine. I just LUV those images (they are all so charming), and you've done a very nice job of colouring yours. The paper doily is perfect. Thank you for entering your card in this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

Pauline said...

This is wonderful.... that red doily is darling! Your colouring is fab... thanks for sharing with us at the Card Crafter's Circle!

Jennifer said...

I just love this little girl of yours! She looks like she's waiting for her true love! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle. Hugs.

Grandma Bonnie said...

Gale, i am a fan of Saturated Canary and i love your coloring...Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Unknown said...

Well done you for starting Valentines Day cards. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley

Trish and Treasure said...

Hi Gale,
I really love the colouring in you did on this sweet little girl,such a cute and colourful card.I really like the hearts embossing you added!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle and hope to see you again next week!
Trish Munro
http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
Card Crafter's Circle Design Team

Jane said...

This is fab!!
Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges! x

Mandy said...

What a fabulous card,lovely image and I love the papers and colours...Thanks for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge,hope to see you next time....
Mandy x

karen said...

Love the heart details, a fabulous card, thanks so much for joining us at CES this week, karenx

Loopylou. said...

oh this is beautiful, love that doily heart.
thankyou for joining the challenge over on Saturated Canary!
hugs Lou xx

Lin said...

Fabulous Valentine creation.

Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley.

Lin xx

Buladi said...

Elegant card,I like the image and the colors.That red doily is darling! Your coloring is fabulous.

Plastic Card
Plastic Cards