Thursday, April 18, 2013

Use a Sentiment


Paper Crafting Journey is back with a new challenge today.   The theme for this challenge is "Use a Sentiment" and we have a great sponsor this time too.  They are offering the winner 4 Digi images of their choice!!  Just Some Lines has some wonderful
 

stamps just like this one that I used for my DT card.  This is  Emo - Flower Filled Day.  You can find it here at the Just My Lines Store.  And the sentiment comes with it.  Here is a close up of the sentiment.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock - CS is SU So Saffron and DP is from MME Bramble Rose 6x6 pad
Stamps - Image and Sentiment is from Just Some Lines
Die Cuts - SB Oval and Scallop Oval
Flowers - Prima
Burlap - from Hobby Lobby

Copic Markers Used:
E000, E00, E01, G000, G00, R20, R22, R24, R27, Y13,
Y15, Y21, Y23, Y26, YG23, YG25, YR02, YR04

Challenges Entered:
Cupcake Craftroom Challenge - Summer Blooms
Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge - Flower Power
MilkCoffee Challenge - Welcome Spring
2 Sisters Challenge - #139 - Hats
Lacy Sunshine Challenge - #6 - Spring Fever
Make It Monday Challenge - Anything Goes
My Grafico Challenge - #148 - Anything Goes
Tammy's Scrapin' Corner Challenge - #58 - Spring has Sprung
Bearly Mine Challenge - #82 - Spring Flowers
Digital Tuesday Challenge - #206 - Springtime

The rest of the Design Team has some fabulous projects.  So hop on over to Paper Crafting Journey and check them out.  Thanks for dropping by and have a blessed day.



14 comments:

Caz said...

Gorgeous card Gale. Love the image and beautiful bright colours.
Hugs
Caz x

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous card Gale!! I love that image and the flowers match so nicely.

I have FREE Candy on my blog and would love for you to stop by and register for a chance to win. I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!! Have a fantastic day!! Hope to see you again next week. Hugs, Gloria DT

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Elena said...

It's so cute! I love this stamp!! I'm visiting from MIM

Lisa S. said...

I love your card Gale and your Copic coloring is beautiful. :) So happy to be a new follower here. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

Ellen said...

Sweet card! Gorgeous coloring and design!

craftyeyes said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

Desire Fourie said...

Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Tammy’s Scrapin Corner Senior DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lexie said...

Great card Gale. Fab use of colour and texture.

Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Berni Cuttino said...

Magnificent design and eye-catching embellishments, simply an incredible card. Thanks for joining us this week at tammyscrapincorner.
We look forward to seeing your exquisite creation next week.
Hugs
Berni, DT
tammyscrapincorner.

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are #9, #18, #234, #235, and #243.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by JuliaMe and Myself on the Dark… and My Art... Healing The Soul and become a follower.

Hugs,

Julia

Karen said...

Cute image = cute card! Love her and the colorsare so bright and bold. You added a great bloom to the corner and that sentiment is perfect for your card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner - Karen - DT for Tammy's Scrapin' Corner

Tammy Ortiz said...

Wow, I just simply Adore your Design.
This week I am so seeing projects not like a card.
I love your creativity.

Thanks for visiting and entering this week's challenge.

we hope to see you back next week.
Hugs Tammy Ortiz - Owner of Tammy Scrappin Corner

Janis said...

Gale, this is just the sweetest thing ever! I love the flowers and leaves, the image, the burlap! Great job! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me a nice comment. I'm so excited to hear you are also a new Cameo owner! I am totally in LOVE with what this machine can do! Have a fun, creative day! :) Janis
pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com

Paper Panda said...

What a cute card and I love the colours! Thanks for sharing with us at Lacy Sunshine! Hope you join us for the next challenge.
Mandy x (Lacy Sunshine Creative Team)