Sunday, March 19, 2017

Wonderful Mother


I am so sorry to be putting up my blog so late.  I had a nasty gallbladder attack carried over into Wednesday. By Wednesday night they decided it had to come out Thursday morning. Which they did and I came home Friday afternoon.  Back in the hospital again a few days later.  So, here is my blog for the new challenge at Crafty Calendar.  Our theme this month is Mum's Day/Special Female.  Our sponsor for this month is Wild Orchid Crafts.  Prize is a voucher to spend in the store.


For my card I used an image from Imagine That Digis.  This  is Leese's Tulip.  I hope you will join us for the challenge this month.  There is still time to join in.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Those gallbladders can be nasty things Gale..hope you are well now and the pain has gone...Gorgeous card and Thank you so much for sharing with us at Imagine That Digistamp over at the
Creative playground..

Luv CHRISSYxx