Thursday, September 27, 2018

Gingerbread Bear


It is Thursday again and this is my last post for Imagine That Digi Stamps.    I am having some health issues and need to cut back on my Design Team activities.  But, I have a real cutie for you today.  This is Gingerbread Bear and you can find him in the store Here.


As you can see I have used the pre-colored tag and 2 of the digital papers from this set.

Card Recipe:
Cardstock - Card base is SU Real Red and DP is from Gingerbread Bear
Embossing Folder - WeR Memory Keepers
Ribbon - From my Stash
Sequins - SU

Challenges:
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Sept - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Get Ready for Christmas
Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - #189 - All About the Holidays
Crafty Hazel Nut Christmas - #404 - Anything Goes Christmas/Opt theme: Use Patterned Paper
Hiding in My Craft Room - #371 - Any Holiday

Thanks everyone for dropping by and have a crafty day.


3 comments:

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Gale, so sorry to hear you have health issues. I love the adorable Gingerbread Bear image on your tag. What a pretty way to dress up your card. Love that basket weave embossing on the red in the background as well. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

GerJanne said...

Your card is a beautiful one. Thanks for joining us at CHNC. Hope you feel well soon.

Tinstar said...

What an adorable little bear. Lovely colouring and great use of the digi papers. Sorry to hear you 're having health issues., Thanks for joining in the fun at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT