Thursday, June 30, 2022

Garden Daisy Fairy


 It's my day for new inspiration.  This lovely image is Garden Daisy Flower.  You can find this image and lots more at Ching-Chou Kuik's Etsy Shop.

Creative Details:
Cardstock - Nitwit Papers Butterfly Garden Too
Punches - SU Oval and Scalloped Oval
Sentiment - Imagine That Garden Bears 3 and 4 set

Challenges:
Fab n' Funky - #554 - Summer Colours
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - #26 - Anything Goes
Make My Monday - #177 - Colouring - Any Medium
Use Your Stuff - #451 - Plants/Flowers
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #184 - Anything Goes
Allsorts - #682 - So Girly
Di's Digi Challenge - Fold It Fancy
Creations in Pink - #46 - Anything Goes Mainly Pink

For more inspiration check out Ching-Chou Kuik's Facebook Group.



10 comments:

Diane said...

Adorably sweet card! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}
{The Sisterhood}

Jackie C said...

So pleased to see your entry here at Creations in Pink.
This is a lovely project.
Thanks for sharing.
Jackie DT @ Creations in Pink xx

Linby said...

This is just so very pretty. Thanks for taking part in my So Girly challenge at Allsorts. Lynn x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Darlene said...

Just adorable Gale and I LOVE the shape! Nicely done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Suze said...

Lovely card Gale. I like the papers that you teamed with this pretty image. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Sue Jackson said...

I really like the design of the shape of the card. The focal image is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday! I hope to see you in the gallery again soon.

Marie Bingaman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie Bingaman said...

SORRY, I had to delete my previous comment, as I had spelled your name wrong!
Let me try again...OOOOOOO Gale, this is lovely! I love the shape of the card, and your fabulous coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday, and good luck! :)
~Marie B -DT

Helen said...

Love your card shape and cute image.

Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

Helen x