Monday, August 27, 2012

Bubbling Tilda



I hope everyone had a good weekend.  Mine was busy.  But, I'm back today with an older Magnolia stamp.  This is Bubbling Tilda from the Fairytale Collection.  She is a cutie that I have used before.   I love coloring her.   I also used a sketch from Sketches by Carly Challenge.

carlysketch 63
Recipe:
Cardstock - CS is SU and DP is from my stash
Image - Magnolia Bubbling Tilda
Die Cuts - Spellbinder Squares; Sizzix Decorative Corner #3
Punch - Corner Rounder
Embossing Folder - Tim Holtz Woodgrain
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Other: Ranger Crystal Stickles on her wings and bubbles and Glossy Accents on the bubbles

Copics:
 
I am entering this card in these challenges:
 
Divas by Design Challenge - #49 - Anything Goes
 
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - #169 - Fairies
 
 
My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp Challenge - Show Us Your Favorite Color
 
 
 
Sugar Creek Hollow Challenge - #26 - Fairies and Angels
 
Craft Your Passion Challenge - #125 - Emboss It
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.
 


10 comments:

~ginny said...

Pretty colors Gale... I especially like the wings! The flowers go really well with the DP.
I'm so glad you joined the challenge at Craft Your Passion and I hope to see you again next week!
~ginny
CYP Design Team

WencheP said...

This is so pretty. Love those wings. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Caz said...

Love this Gale, so pretty.
Hugs
Caz x

Mary Jo said...

So pretty! The wings are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

JOAN said...

Love your card!! Super cool fairy ;) Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up. Hugs, Joan

Judy McKay said...

Pretty card - lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at Come and get it this week.

Ren-Yi said...

I love how you nailed purple, Gale! It's a color i struggle with! Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp said...

I love purple and you make her more sweet and adorable I love your flower too.Thanks for joining with us at MHP,hope to see you back again, and dont forget to check back if you are the winner.

Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...

Very sweet. I love her glittery wings. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow. See you again soon, Renee

lizzidroege said...

what a lovely card...love the colors and that image amazing what a joy...thanks for playing along this week at sch...