Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sympathy Card


Today I made a sympathy card.  I needed one in my stash since I was out.  I used mostly Stamping Up  supplies.  The white cardstock is Georgia Pacific.    All the other CS is SU.  The stamp is SU Fabulous Florets and is stamped in Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple.  The die cuts are Spellbinder Circle and Scallop Circle.  The punches I used are SU Scallop edge and Marvy Circle.  The pearls are from my stash.

Here is the inside of the card.  It is stamped with an Innie and Outie stamp from My Sentiments Exactly. I put both sentiments on the inside as there was not room on the outside.  It was stamped in SU Basic Black ink.


I am entering this card in these challenges:

Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Sympathy

The Pink Elephant Challenge - TPE163 - Sympathy/Thinking of You

Party Time Tuesday Challenge - PTT#83 - Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by and have a blessed day.

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Such a pretty & calming sympathy card Gale! Love the design! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘SYMPATHY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Unknown said...

This is so nice. I have worked at plastic business cards printing and designing company and this card inspire me so much. Thanks for sharing.

catherine said...

This is such a stylish card for the sort of intended occassion It's never easy to make one for but this is just right for it. Hope you have a good weekend
x catherine

TannyP said...

Gorgeous flower and such a beautiful color combination. Lovely job! Thanks for playing along with our Sympathy Challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!