Friday, January 15, 2016

January Blues Challenge and Blog Hop


I Got The Blues!  This happens to most of us after the holidays. There is such a build up to the holidays and with all the excitement and celebrating, we tend to feel a bit down when it is all over.  So, we are giving away extra prizes this challenge.   Welcome to our January Blues Challenge and Blog Hop at The Crafter's Cafe.  So, along with our normal challenge prizes, there will be four hop prizes as well.  A total of six prizes in all.

We will start with our regular challenge.  Our theme is For a Male. And we have two sponsors for this challenge.  These will be randomly chosen winners.  First is Moon Flower Digi Stamps.  The prize is $10USD or 10 Euro worth of digi images.


Next we have Angie's Cards and Digis.  Winner will receive 3 images from the store.


Now onto the blog hop.  There will be four winners for leaving comments on each Design Team members blog with the words "January Blues".  This is the special password that has to made with each comment to be eligible for these prizes:

1st prize - Gina K stamp set Spoon Me
2nd prize - Gina K stamp set You Make Me Smile
3rd prize - Stampendous - Vintage Ladies
4th prize - Stampendous - Charmed Art

The commenting prizes will be shipped worldwide, so everyone can enter.  Here is the order of the blog hop.

Gale (You are here)

I have created a card using Bear in a Boat by Angie's Cards and Digis.  

Card Recipe:
Cardstock - CS is SU Garden Green and DP is MME Oxford Lane
Sentiment - SU Remembering Your Birthday
Die Cut - Spellbinders
SU Candy Dots

Copic Sketch Markers:
B21, B23, B34, B37, E23, E25, G16, G17, W7, Y13, Y15, Y23, Y26

Challenges:
Craft Rocket - #6 - Happy Anything
Creative Knockouts - #124 - Card for a Child
Moving Along With the Times - #11 - Spots and Dots
Fab n Funky - #287 - For a Child
Cardz 4 Guyz - #102 - Happy Birthday
613 Avenue Create - #158 - Anything Goes w/Twist-Birthday or Anniversary
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes w/Patterned Paper

We are so glad you have joined us for this hop.  Don't forget the password "January Blues".  And good luck everyone.

12 comments:

Jane Willis said...

I love this card, so striking and beautifully co-ordinated. I'm commenting wearing my Cardz 4 Guyz hat at the moment, I've already got the hop bookmarked to follow my way through when I've a bit more time, so I'll pop back and comment again then!
Jane

Ginny said...

fab, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Stampsnob. said...

Very cute TFS Craft Rocket Challenges Lis DT

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aw, this is so cute! What a sweet image, and I like all the layers of pp! I guess I've got the January Blues too!

Elena V. said...

Fantastic male card! I've got the January Blues too!

Amy Cohen said...

So sweet- I love the papers and the layout. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
Amy-DT

Helen said...

A really great card - love all the layers, Gale.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

Helen said...

Me again!

Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky too

Helen x

cass said...

Wonderful DT inspiration Gale, great design. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Aurora said...

Love the image and card design. And I've got the January Blues too!
Take care!
Aurora

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Gale :o)
I must admitt I do suffer with the January Blues a bit & can't wait for Spring!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Tina Z. said...


such a sweet card!
I've got the January Blues too.