Friday, January 15, 2016

Snowflakes

I am back with a new challenge from Creatalicious.  We have decided to become a bi-monthly challenge blog. Challenges will still be on the 15th as before, but a new challenge will start on the last day of the month also.   I am on Team A so, I will always be posting the challenge starting on the 15th. Our theme for this 1st challenge of 2016 is Snowflakes.  We have a great sponsor, Happy Little Stampers Shop.  The prize is a $15 Gift Certificate for the winner.

.



For my card I have used Snowflakes and Girl by Art by Miran.  My cardbase is SU Mossy Meadow. My designer paper is from my Christmas scraps.  I have used SB Circle and Large Scalloped Circle die cuts.  I also used MB Frostyville Border and MFT Die-namics Let It Snowfake. My sentiment is one that I had called Winter Sentiment 2, but it doesn;t say who it is by.  I punched it out with SU Oval punch and layered it with SU Scallop Oval punch.  My ribbon is SU Mossy Meadow and the snowflake button is from Bo Bunny.  My glitter is Stardust Stickles and I put a little distress ink on the snowflakes which was Bundled Sage Distress Ink. And I used the SU Home for Christmas Enamel Dots

Copic Sketch Markers:
E000, E00, E11, E40, E42, E50, E51, E53, E55, R01, R20, YG91, UG93, YG95, YG97

Challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner - #54 - Buttons and Bows
Fresh Brewed Designs - #2 - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise - #14 - Anything Goes Christmas or Winter
Crafty Sentiments - Baby, It's Cold Outside
Crafty-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes With a Bow
Craftin' Deert Divas - Let It Snow
Melonheadz Friends - Snow/Snowflakes
Come and Get It - Baby, It's Cold Outside
Art by Miran - #49 - Anything Goes

Thank you for dropping by and I hope you have a great week.

7 comments:

Vicki said...

Adorable card, Gale! Love the green with the snowflake theme. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ January Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow".

Kajcyika said...

Really lovely card! Love how you colored the girl! :)
Thanks for playing with us at CAGIC! Hope you will join us again. Kaja

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

This is so cute Gale. Thanks for joining in our challenge at CAGI this week. Good luck.
Lynn, CAGI DT

Judy V said...

Pretty card! Love the image and snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Gale. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Barb said...

great colors on a sweet card!

Thanks for joining us at the Melonheadz Challenge this week. Good Luck! We hope to see you join us in future challenges too.
Barb—DT

Samantha A. said...

Hi Gale!

You won a prize over at Crafty Gals Corner - don't forget to claim it!
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/

Crafty hugs,
Samantha