Thursday, July 20, 2023

Coffee and Cake



We have a new challenge today at SheepSki Designs Facebook. I have used the image Coffee and Cake.  The theme is Anything Goes / Optional Anything You Want.

Creative Details:
Cardstock - Card base is SU Polished Pink and DP is AMBillustrations Shabby Chic Country Florals
Sentiment - Conie Fong Butterfly Daisy set
Lace - Stash
Pearls - Crafters Square

Challenges:
I Spy With My Little Eye - A Sweet Treat or Warm Sunny Colors
Digi Choosday - #28 - Anything Goes
Crafting Happiness - #144 - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes/Opt Nautical
The Corrosive Challenge - #7 - Anything Goes
Allsorts - #737 - Mood Board
Crafts Galore Encore - #113 - Anything Goes
Creations in Pink - #60 - Anything Goes Mainly Pink
Incy Wincy Designs - Food +/or Drink

Thank you all so much for dropping by.  I hope you found something that you like and some inspiration.

 

7 comments:

Linby said...

Yum - this is my kind of card. Beautifully done. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

Liz said...

Lovely card Gale, super images. The background is so pretty. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

Creaellenknutselsite said...

a beautiful card, with the coffee scene yummie
thanks fot joining us at creations in pink
hugs Ellen DT CIP

Sarah said...

I love that you have taken the afternoon tea on the mood board as inspiration for this gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah DT

Maria Luisa- scrap said...

Es una tarjeta preciosa!
Gracias por unirte a The Corrosive Challenge (DT)

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful!
Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

Ellibelle said...

So great to see this wonderful creation at "I spy with my little eye" as well, it's perfect for my theme of sweet treats!