Friday, July 14, 2023

Video Girl


I'm back today with another new card.  This is Video Girl from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I made this card for my granddaughter for her 10th birthday.  She took one look at it and said Nanny that's me playing video games.  I told her that is what I thought too.

Creative Details:
Cardstock - Card base is SU Parakeet Party and DP is from Klouise Digi Art.
Die Cuts - MFT Die-namics Stacking Stars
Sentiment - Gecko Girls Birthday Sentiment set
Gems - Stash
Copic Sketch Markers

Challenges:
Creative Fingers - #259 - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - #4 - Anything Goes
Seize the Birthday - #265 - Anything Birthday/Opt Circles
Through the Purple Haze - #206 - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - #562 - Birthdays
A Perfect time to Craft - #7 - Anything Goes
Ally's Angels - #72 - Anything Goes
Classic Design Challenge - #7 - Anything Goes
Morgan's ArtWorld - #7 - Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by and have a very crafty day.
 

8 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a cute and fun card for your granddaughter's birthday! It's a great image and I like the blue gemstones with stars!

Dewi Lestari said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining at The Paper Shelter #562 Birthday
Hugs
Dewi

Liz said...

Super card Gale, I'm sure your granddaughter was thrilled to receive such a beautiful, personalised card. xx

kel Acopan said...

Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge!

lovies, =o) kel
TPS DT Team B

Elizabeth Hart said...

Perfect card for a teen! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

Linda said...

Such a cute card for your granddaughter. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Pamela Duncan said...

I'm sure she loved this one! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Pam CT

Ellibelle said...

So fun and perfect for a gamer girl!
Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!