Saturday, March 5, 2011

Tilda with a Bow


I have used one of my Magnolia stamps today. This is Tilda standing with a hair bow. Isn't she just a little doll? The picture really doesn't do this card justice. I just couldn't get the picture to turn out right. The color is off. The floral background is on cream paper and it looks green in the picture. The flowers are purple, teal and coral as is the striped paper. The designer paper is Pixie-Licious from Cosmo's Cricket. The buttons are from Basic Grey and I used regular jute twine to tie them off. I used some Star Dust Stickles on her wings, Spellbinder Nestabilities die cuts and Stampin Up punch on the sentiment.

I am entering this card in these challenges:

Truly Scrumptious - Challenge #52 - Sketch

Shelley's Images - TTT Challenge 3/3/11 - Layers, Layers, Lots of Layers

Drunken Stampers - Challenge #57 - Coral, Teal, and Purple

My goal is to make one more card today. So, I hope to see you later.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such pretty colors! Thanks so much for joining our "Lots of Layers" challenge this week at Shelly's Images.

Tash Daly said...

Hi Shelly, such a cute card!! What a great idea using that paper, why didn't I think of that!! I have that paper in my stash. Instead I struggled on trying to work out what to do with the combo (these are not colours I use often). Thanks for joining us this week at Drunken Stampers. Good luck in the draw. :-)

CuddlyBunny said...

Man, I'm with you on the photo difficulties ... my pics always make my art into something completely new!

Still, your piece is just beautiful and sweet! Love your choice of designer paper and embellishments!

Thanks for joining us at Drunken Stampers, and good luck in the DRS designs drawing!

Stephanie said...

Very pretty! Great colors! Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images.