Thursday, February 23, 2012

All About Critters!


I'm calling this blog post All About Critters. Most of the challenges that I am entering this card in are wanting animals. So, I picked Cuddly Buddly's Toby Tumble Say It With Flowers. Toby Tumble is one of my favorite images.

Recipe:
Cardstock - CS is Stampin Up, DP is My Mind's Eye Hattie Papers and Bazzill Dotted Swiss
Die Cuts - Spellbinder Square and Scalloped Square
Punch - Corner Rounder
Ribbon - Stampin Up
Buttons - Basic Grey

Copics:

I plan to enter this card in these challenges:

Truly Scrumptious Challenge - #74 - All Creatures Great and Small

The Sweetest Thing Challenge - #152 - Sketch

One Stitch at a Time Challenge - #101 - Digi or Don't

iCopic Challenge - #70 Animals

There She Goes Challenge - TSG144 - Animal Theme

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge - Critters

I hope you see something that will give you a little crafting inspiration. Thanks so much for dropping by.

1 comment:

Maire Gamber said...

Fabulous job on this card! Your coring is just wonderful! Thank yo for joining us at iCopic!
Hugs,
Marie, iCopic DT

Bubbles

We have another new release day at  All Dressed Up .  I'm using this cute image   B ubbles .  You can find this image and lots of others...