Thursday, April 24, 2014

Time to Make an Easel Card


Today I made an easel card.  It is a little out of my comfort zone, but mostly because I haven't made that many.   I think it turned out alright and that is the challenge today at Paper Crafting Journey, Make an Easel Card.  And we have Rick St. Dennis as our sponsor.  How fantastic is that?

Rick St. Dennis

I have used Texas the Vamp on my card today.  What a sassy little lady.

Card Recipe:
Cardstock - CS is SU Very Vanilla and DP is from my stash
Stamps - Image is from Rick St. Dennis and Sentiment is SU Happiest Birthday Wishes set
Die Cuts - Mariana Designs Creatables Lace Oval and Oval Bloom; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers Stax
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls - Queen & Co.

Copic Sketch Markers: 
B16, C00, E000, E00, E01, E50, E53, R20, RV25, RV23, W1, W3
Silver Spica Pen

Challenges Entered:
Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart Challenge - #15 - Anything Goes
Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge - Die Cuts or Embossing

So glad you could drop by and have a blessed day.

No comments: