Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Friends


I am back today with my Design Team card for the new challenge at The Crafty Addicts.  We have a great theme: Anything Goes/Friends.  And, along with that we have a fantastic sponsor.



I have used a cute image from our sponsor.  This is Hearnoevil, Seenoevil, and Meownoevil.  I thought they were so cute and would make a great friend card.

Supplies:
Cardstock - Cardbase is SU Rose Red and DP is from my stash.  I'm a bit of a paper hoader and I have decided it is time to use some of it up.  But, some of it is pretty old and doesn't have a name or brand on it.
Sentiment - Ladybug Crafts
Die Cuts - SB Rectangle and Deckled Rectangle
Flower - The Paper Studio
Lace - From my stash
Enamel Dots - The Paper Studio

Copics:
C1, E42, E44, R83, R85, Y19, Y32, Y38, YG11, YG13

Challenges Entered:
Digi Choosday - #29 - Flowers
Show Us Your Pussies (Cat) Only Challenge - #8 Floral Kitties
Tuesday Throwdown - #303 - Favorite Embellishment (Flowers)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Summer Florals
Craft Your Passion - #321 - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - #82 - Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by and have a crafty day.

6 comments:

ike said...

That's a great card - really cute image and I love the layout. Fabulous colour combo and papers. I adore Knitty Kitties :-D
Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges :-)

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Jacki Daniels said...

such a fun card thanks for playing along with us at digichoosday
Jacki ♥
(Digi Choosday DT)

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Wonderful Card Gale!
Hugs Donna xx

TRACEY MO said...

Very cute, what a sweet image. Great card.


Thanks for joining us at tuesday throwdown

Tracey dt

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

So lovely card! Love the handmade flower. Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT
http://anncard.blogspot.tw

What I Created Next said...

Lovely bright and cheerful make. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Flowers Challenge (DT). We look forward to seeing your makes each week. Good luck xx