Thursday, February 2, 2017

Love Bears


I am so happy to be one of the February Guest Designers for Imagine That Stamps Facebook Group.  This is my first project and it is one of the new releases.  This is Love Bears.  I have also used the coordinating digital papers from the Beary in Love Paper pack. And you can find both of them here.  This stamp is so very cute.  I love how it comes in a set.  You get the stamp I used which is the colored version and it comes with an outline stamp too. There is also another cute stamp that comes colored and outline.  And you also get 4 different sentiments.  You get 9 different digital papers in the paper pack.

       

I also used SU Real Red as my card base.  My dies were SB Circle and Scalloped Circle.  The Ribbon is from The Paper Studio and the flowers are from my stash.

I would like to enter this card in these challenges:
Cardz 4 Galz - #40 - Love is in The Air
Craft Rocket - #32 - It's a Love Thing!
Cute Card Thursday - #463 - Be My Valentine
Star Stampz - Lots of Red
Mod Squad - Hearts and Flowers
Simon Says Stamp - The Color of Love
Try It On Tuesday - Hearts and Flowers
Tuesday Throwdown - #328 - Love Notes

Now, don't forget to visit Imagine That at the shop:
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

The Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/imaginethatdigis/

The Challenge blog:
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/

Thanks for dropping by and have a crafty day.

9 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, I love that little bear. He is so stinkin' CUTE!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Mod Squad.
Judy - Challenge Host

Andrea W said...

Such an adorable card! I really like your layout and floral detail.

JayBe said...

What a cute little design, Gale - and congratulations on your GDT spot. Thanx for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Galz.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Julie B said...

Cute image and great paper piecing.
Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Galz. :0)

Crafting Andy said...

How cute. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.

Mrs.B said...

This is such a sweet card,
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril

Teresa Kline said...

hello gale! this is adorable, luv the mix of colors and patterns...super cute card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Julie O'Neil said...

what a great paper pack, and such an adorable bear! Thanks for joining us at Star Stampz!

Anonymous said...

Stunning , thanks for joining us at Crafty Rocket challenge , Lisa DT