Wednesday, October 28, 2020

SunFlower


Sorry to be so late with this.  I had an accident while walking my dogs and broke my right ankle and left wrist.  So this was my make for Cute As A Button Inspiration Showcase.  I have used the recent release Sunflower Digital Stamp.  There are lots more fabulous stamps at Cute As A Button Stamps.


Card Recipe:
Cardstock - Card base is SU Pear Pizzazz and DP is from The Alphabet Store
Die Cuts - Wyse Rectangle Shape; MFT Die-namics Plentiful Petals; Sizzix Branch W/Leaves
Punches - SU Oval and Scalloped Oval
Lace - Hobby Lobby

Copic Sketch Markers Used:
B21, B23, BG0000, E00, E01, E08, E11, E19, E35, E37, E43, E44, G07, G21, G24, R20, Y13, Y15, Y35, Y38, YG03, YG06, YG23, YG25

Be sure to join our monthly challenge at Cute As A Button Challenge Blog.


Come and share your creations and join in the challenges at Cute As A Button Facebook Group.


Thanks for dropping by and have a crafty day.







1 comment:

Liz said...

Beautiful card Gale, I love the design. Wishing you a speedy recovery from your accident. xx