Thursday, January 6, 2022

Time Flies


This is my first post for Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and ChallengeThis month's challenge theme is New/New Year; New Job; New Home; New Crafty Items.  I have used this beautiful image Time Flies.  It reminded me of New Years.  You can find this image and a lot more images at Ching-Chou Kuik Shop.  I have colored her with Copic Sketch Markers.

Card Recipe:
Cardstock - Card base is Black cardstock from my stash and DP is Papscrap Papers - Happy New Year
Punches - Corner Rounder; SU Circle
Flower - The Paper Studio

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Something New
Unicorn Challenge - #72 - Layer It Up
Crafting Happiness - #119 - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - #1 - Anything Goes
Classic Design Challenge - #1 - Anything Goes
Creations in Pink - #41 - Anything Goes Mainly Pink
Love to Craft - #66 - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafter - #47 - Anything Goes

For more inspiration check out Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group.

Thanks for stopping by and have a very crafty day.

 

4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured
Carol x

Ellibelle said...

It's beautiful, Gale. Gorgeous image and love the card design!
Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Jackie C said...

So pleased to see your entry here at Creations in Pink.
This is a lovely project.
Thanks for sharing.
Jackie DT @ Creations in Pink

Ilonka said...

I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Trick or Treat

Here is my DT card to remind you of Challenge 91 that is still going on at SheepSki Designs .  This is Trick or Treat .  I just love this l...