Friday, March 22, 2024

Daisy


Today is a new release day at All Dressed Up.  I'm using this sweet image Daisy.  You can find this image and lots of others in Wendy's Shop.  You can find lots more inspiration on the Challenge Blog and the Facebook Group.

Creative Details:
Cardstock - Card base is SU Night of Navy and DP is Nitwit Sunny Side Up Too papers
Punches - SU Scallop Border Punch; SU Bough Punch; and SU Circle Punches
Flowers - Stash
Sentiment - Imagine That Leesa's Swing set

Challenges:
Cardz 4 Gals - #221 - Spring Flowers with Dies and/or Punches
Craft Rocket - #112 - For the Girls
Creative Inspiration Challenge - #12 - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky - #591 - Spring
I Spy With My Little Eye - #13 - Something Yellow
A Place to Start - Anything Goes/Opt It's Hip to Be Square
Dream Valley - #312 - Dies and/or Punches
Make My Monday - #221 - Spring, Flowers, Weather, etc.
Love to Scrap - #166 - Anything Goes

Thank you all for coming by and have a blessed day.


6 comments:

Johanna said...

your image is adorable and it is also coloured beautifully. I like the additional flowers at the side. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

Ellibelle said...

Such a sweet card with this adorable image and great sketch! Thanks so much for joining in at I spy with my little eye!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Dawn Phillips said...

A lovely fun card. Spring weather does always make me crave the outdoors. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Aviator said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pauline C said...

Very sweet image and pretty layout. Thanks so much for sharing with this month’s “I Soy” challenge.
Pauline x

Debbie said...

So cute! Sweet image and I love your mix of paper and those flowers!
Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz
Debbie - C4G DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That