Friday, September 20, 2024

Buttercup Cottage


Here is my reminder DT inspiration card for Challenge 90 at SheepSki Designs Challenge.  This is Buttercup Cottage.  I loved the touch of fall in this card.  The theme is Anything Goes.  There is still time to enter as this challenge will run through September 30.

Creative Details:
Cardstock - Card base is SU Cinnamon Cider and DP is Your Paper Stash Fall Pumpkin Spice Papers
Fancy Square Die Cut
Copic Sketch Markers and Ohuhu Markers

Challenges:
Creative Inspiration Challenge - #18 - Anything Goes
Tic Tac Toe Challenge - #256 - Tic Tac Toe Board (Spring/Fall, Free, Markers/Pencils)
I Spy With My Little Eye - #19 - Something Magical
Passion For Markers - #757 - Include a Flower
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
Inspiration Station - #65 - Photo Inspiration
Love to Craft - #82 - Anything Goes
Mirtillamente's Challenge - #35 - Anything Goes
Sparkles Forum - #180 - Autumn/Fall

Thank you for dropping by today.
 

No comments:

Buttercup Cottage

Here is my reminder DT inspiration card for Challenge 90 at SheepSki Designs Challenge .  This is Buttercup Cottage .  I loved the touch of ...