Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mixed Punch



Well, here I am with a second post today.  But, I did another easy peasy card.  I was mostly just playing around with this, but decided to post it anyway.  It kinda of has a patchwork look.  The cardstock is SU and the DP is Basic Grey.  Then the other three smaller polka dot pieces of DP are from my stash.  I was looking at ways to use some of it up.  It amazes me how quickly your scraps mount up.  The die cut is Spellbinder Lacy Squares.  I used SU's Blossom punch and the coordinating stamp set Mixed Bunch.  I stamped the flower in SU Lovely Lilac.  The large pearl like dots are from my stash.

I think I will enter this card in these challenges:

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - #68 - Sketch

Cas-ual Fridays Challenge - CFC56 - Polka Dots

Basic Grey Challenge - Clean and Simple

Come and Get It Challenge - Colors of Spring

That is all today.  Thanks once again for stopping by.

14 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Love that designer paper in the background, a nice design, thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It.
Cindy

Judy McKay said...

Nice design and details. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it Challenges this week.

* Shell B.* said...

Wonderfully done Gale!

So glad that you came and shared your art creation at Come and Get It Challenge......good luck!

Shell~Alaska♥

Pat N. said...

Very pretty card! Love all the patterned papers. Thanks for playing along at Die Cuttin' Divas this week--Pat N.

Meighan Wheller said...

Great use of patterned papers Gale, love how you have used the colours from our challenge this week. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Come and Get It Challenges. Regards Meighan

Angie Tieman said...

How CUTE! I love the fabric patchwork you created! You are so creative to use fabric for your polka dots, love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Angie Tieman said...

Okay, I just read your post again and I swear I thought it said you used fabric! lol! Sorry about that! I guess I saw the patchwork and my brain just jumped to fabric. My mom is a quiltmaker and it reminded me of her beautiful quilts! Either way, fabric or paper, I love it! :)

Gerda said...

Pretty card. Nice colors. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week! Hope to see you back soon!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

catherine said...

Such a beautiful card Gale asnd love the flower-so effective
x catherine

Georgiana said...

What a lovley card. Thanks for using the Die Cuttin' Diva sketch this week. Glad you could join us. Hope you will be back again for another challenge.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Carol Willis said...

Hi Gale, I've just found your blog on my travels and have become a follower. Your cards are fabulous and I look forward to seeing your future creations.
Hugs
Caz x

Dana said...

This is so awesome. Like a quilt. Great job with the CAS-ual Friday challenge this week:)

Laurie said...

Very pretty! I love that medallion! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful. The choice of paper is so great. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at The Come And Get It Blog.