Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Flowers



Today's card is about flowers.  I colored up these pink flowers with my copics after I heat embossed the flowers.  Something different for me, but I'm into trying new things with my cards.  I used a sketch from the Simply Stampin' Challenge.  And my color inspiration comes from The Ribbon Girls Challenge.

                         

Supplies:
These are by SU: Cardstock and DP; stamps (Fabulous Florets and Mixed Bunch), ink (Old Olive and Bravo Burgundy) and the ribbon
Gemstones are from my stash
Chalk background is Tsukineko

Copics:



I plan to enter this card in these challenges:

Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge - #50 - Heat Embossing

Less is More Challenge - Week 72 - Something Shiny

Simply Stampin' Challenge - #64 - Sketch

The Ribbon Girls Challenge - #20 - Inspirational Image

Bearly Mine Challenge - #40 - Flowers

Thanks for dropping by and have a marvelous weekend.

7 comments:

Sue said...

A very pretty card, Gale. That's a super flower stamp coloured in beautifully. Sue x

catherine said...

wow this is a super card Gale and the flowers look so effective and beautiful. hope you have a good weekend
x catherine

Kirei said...

Fab colouring in on the flowers Gale, such a pretty card! Thanks for joining in with this week's Simply Stampin' Challenge! Kirei x

An'Jenic G. said...

I think you did a great job with your heat embossing and you made a cute card. Thanks for sharing and Thanks for joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card, I love your heat embossed flowers.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

what a pretty card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the challenge and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Member) xxx

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card and the pink flowers aThanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x re beautiful!